Here at 180 Degrees LSAT, we believe that teaching is an art form. That is why our one and only teacher is Larkin Robson, an educator with extensive LSAT experience. Our promise to each and every one of our students is that they will all be taught personally by Larkin. This allows every student to experience quality instruction and nobody gets left behind.
Larkin studied philosophy at the University of California, Santa Cruz, where he earned his bachelors degree. As a philosophy major he received formal training in logic, an important skill for taking the LSAT. After college Larkin scored a 180 on the LSAT, in the 99.9th percentile. Larkin also has a JD from New York University School of Law, one of the top 10 US law schools. He has experience tutoring a wide range of students. In addition, he has taught the LSAT successfully to hundreds of students, including experienced professionals returning to school, inexperienced college students new to the LSAT, and many individuals who have tried other test prep companies and/or other tutors with little to no success.
180 Degrees LSAT is based in New York City with an office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We tutor students both in the city and in Long Island, Westchester County, New Jersey, and other surrounding areas. We can also teach via telephone and Skype.
- Scored 180 on the LSAT
- Member of the NY State Bar
- Graduated from NYU School of Law in 2010
- Taught the LSAT independently for over ten years
- Taught a LSAT course for West Virginia University School of Law
- Taught at Ronald H. Brown law School Prep Program at John Jay
- Reviewed manuscripts for a LSAT book for a major LSAT test prep company
- Amazing testimonials given to me by former students and on Yelp
- Worked at Legal Aid in various capacities for many years including as a legal intern in 2009
- Earned a philosophy degree from the University of California at Santa Cruz